Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
She trembles with the aftershocks and the clever way he draws out her pleasure just that little bit longer, trying to catch her breath. Eyes closed, she leans into the little kisses that he dots along her face, taking her time in the approaching afterglow to settle the pounding of her heart. As he kisses her fully her eyes flutter slightly, and a spark slides up her spine at his throaty purr in her head. She's happily drained, but gods if that voice doesn't get her every time...

Shower? It's a hum of an offer as she lazily kisses him again, hand skirting down his ribs to settle at his waist. They're both slightly sweaty and in dire need of it. Not that the knowledge makes it any easier to pull away when they're entangled so comfortably.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 05-11-2024, 07:34 PM