(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
They absolutely are the dreaded words, and the Flood knows this despite how much he doesn’t want to utter the conversation this way. They’re both fried, the masks are off, and as his side of the bond has been nothing but white noise, he can see the way the fear flickers through her face, and he knows what kind of traumas he’s caused in the past to make it linger through her mind with the utter of those three words.

However, she approaches and sits on the bed right next to the bag of holding, and with the hand offered out, Sunjata reaches for it already to share his warmth, splitting open the Attuned bond with her to offer all of his love and devotion toward her, in the hopes it might alleviate the fear that lingers. “I know, I’m sorry. There are two things... But first, the most important one.” He lifts her hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss there, and he kneels, down on one knee – not exactly a proposal and not not one either with the weight of it.

The ring comes later, of course, plans already in motion for that – but this was something she needed now and it was far better than a ring in this present moment.

Luckily, the bed is short enough, though, that his free hand can dive into the bag of holding, and he knows exactly what he’s feeling for as he searches. “I completed the shrine in King’s End and spoke with Frey.” He starts to say, knowing that it should hopefully alleviate the initial gut discomfort. “And I have a gift for you, with their help.” And Hotaru’s from when she’d demiid, not quite realizing it would be a real thing in the moment, he’s sure. But as it stands, the Flood procures the ball of glowing light, a shape of his heart, pulsing lightly with his name etched into the sides of the magical organ.

He offers it up for her, steel gaze scanning her face as he tries to read what she’s thinking – knowing it’ll be easier with the disappearance of masks within this room. “My heart is yours, Ru.” He doesn’t need to add that he hopes she keeps it safe, because he knows that she will.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 05-11-2024, 08:58 PM