{SE} Once lost, and now found
Mallory Willowbourne
Witch

Age: 30 | Height: 172 cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Nightcloak Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mallory
~
~

She contemplates her rescuer's inquiries in the quiet chamber of her thoughts, yet finds herself adrift amidst the uncertain tides of memory, unsure if the whispers of recollection truly unveil the full truth. “I’m… Mallory, it’s the name,” she replies to the easiest question first, although hesitantly. “I…” Before she could utter another word, she was handed new clothes, “Thank you!” she said with a warm smile. With a quick spin, she sheds her garments without a hint of inhibition, unveiling a form that speaks of beauty, and strength. She is adorned with scars of all shapes and sizes, traits that only the bravest warriors bear proudly.

First, she selects a white linen shirt, its loose-fitting form hanging delicately from a hanger. With gentle hands, she slips her arms into the billowy sleeves. The fabric drapes elegantly around her torso, its airy texture a welcome squeeze against her skin. “I was stranded after my ship sank in a storm,” or so she thinks.

Mallory reaches for a pair of rugged leather trousers, their weathered surface bearing the scars of past adventures. She steps into them one leg at a time, the supple material molding to her form with each movement. “I appreciate your help with the clothes,” she said genuinely before fastening the button and zip, securing the trousers in place around her waist. Turning her attention to her accessories, she reaches for a green sash, its vibrant hue a striking contrast against the neutral tones of her outfit. With a deft motion, she drapes it diagonally across her body, securing it at her waist with a firm knot. "You went out of your way, not many would do that," she adds, her gratitude evident in her tone.

She then cinches her attire together with a wide leather belt, looping it around her waist with practiced ease. Lastly, she pulls on a pair of knee-high boots, their sturdy leather construction offering both protection and style. With a flick of her hair, she turns to face her rescuer, her expression a mixture of curiosity and worry. "Now, what will this favor cost me?" she asks, her voice laced with a hint of challenge as she crosses her arms defiantly.
~
~

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Once lost, and now found - by Mallory - 05-08-2024, 08:12 AM
RE: Once lost, and now found - by Thalassa - 05-08-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Once lost, and now found - by Mallory - 05-08-2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Once lost, and now found - by Thalassa - 05-09-2024, 12:39 AM
RE: {SE} Once lost, and now found - by Mallory - 05-09-2024, 03:57 AM
RE: {SE} Once lost, and now found - by Thalassa - 05-09-2024, 05:37 AM
RE: {SE} Once lost, and now found - by Mallory - 05-09-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: {SE} Once lost, and now found - by Thalassa - 05-10-2024, 02:23 AM
RE: {SE} Once lost, and now found - by Mallory - 05-12-2024, 06:27 PM