maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
you made your choice
The grin remains and a huff of a sound leaves him akin to a chuckle as he drifts further into the clinic. The cane taps against the floor, the bag swishing a little with the movement as he does follow her directions. “That is a fair point.” He offers, recalling her beautiful home he’d shared tea with her in as the second person he’d officially met since coming back from stone.

There is, yes.” He pauses, stepping into the gilded room, finding a space to set aside the cane and the bag, to begin to unbutton the nice dark satin shirt he wears. “I sustained an injury to my shoulder and it just doesn’t appear to want to heal.” He explains, shrugging out of the shirt with zero qualms, body a wreck of scar tissue and deep carved gouges of old scars as he turns back to her to sit where she directs him. “I was hoping you might have some insight?

And yes, it absolutely is the bite Danta had given him, scabbed and not healing well, likely due to the movement he constantly puts it under. As it stands, it’s certainly a bite, the teeth shape visible in the scabbing.
Astaroth
do you regret it yet?

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Astaroth - 05-12-2024, 06:46 PM