maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

Stepping away as Astaroth puts down his belongings and makes himself comfortable, Isla is already preparing medicines and tonics and other solutions as he explains, the Remedy frowning softly. "An injury that doesn't want to heal, in a place I'm sure would be affected by all that heavy lifting I just saw you doing? I'm flummoxed, truly." Her tone is dry but her smile is audible, and Isla glances over her shoulder to apologise for teasing, only to be promptly silenced by the map of vicious scar tissue that marks his torso.

It's the kind of thing that doesn't seem to belong on the body of the unassuming gentleman who had walked into her clinic - and nor does the injury, for that matter - but ever the professional, Isla doesn't comment. "Let's take a look. Let me know if I'm hurting you at any point, alright?"

Stepping forward, with Astaroth's permission, Isla will examine the bite wound, angry and red and refusing to heal - and deep enough, really, that it should have probably gotten a couple of stitches days ago. "My insight thus far is that you're well on the way to a nasty infection if we don't do something about it."
passing by, you light up my darkest skies
you take only seconds to draw me in

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Isla - 05-12-2024, 06:56 PM