maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

"Lucky you came to see me, else it would have made its presence very known when you were passing out from blood poisoning," Isla says with a scrunch of her nose, gently pressing at the area around the bite where - as well as the rivulets of scar tissue she can feel - she can tell that it's bruised to the bone as well. "Quite so," she agrees of his analysis of the situation - miserable indeed.

If she'd known him better, Isla might have waved him off and pretended there was nothing to be done, and that this is the end of the line for the great Astaroth. Alas, maybe next time. "Normally it would be a thorough cleaning of this wound and a strong course of medicine, and demanding that you rest until it looks better." She knows, she knows - miserable.

"Luckily for us, this is Torchline, and I have a little trick up my sleeve." There's still some fountain water leftover from the tournament, and Isla withdraws to collect it. "This should clean out the infection at least, and heal it enough that you can get by."
passing by, you light up my darkest skies
you take only seconds to draw me in

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Isla - 05-12-2024, 07:31 PM