maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
you made your choice
Oh, is that all?” Asta drawls, his grin returning in its too sharp nature – excluding the fangs given by his shift to becoming an Ancient. The grin remains, even as she pokes and prods, hiding it the best he can as his nostrils flare a little as she presses onto the bruise. He takes a slow inhale of breath as she explains the process though, and he listens quite dutifully as she speaks. “Sounds like a riveting adventure.” There’s sarcasm in his tone, only to have him perk up the second that she steps away and mentions the trick up her sleeve.

Dark eyes track her movement as she collects it, nodding ever so slightly. “Ah, I do love tricks.” He hums a bit playfully, squinting at her with that same air of humor. “Especially when it has its benefits.” He remains quite still, before his lips twitch a little and he starts to muse. “A shame we didn’t have this back in the Climb when I first arrived.” How he might have gotten through his weeks of suffering with far more ease than he had.

Alas, a different time.
Astaroth
do you regret it yet?

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Astaroth - 05-12-2024, 07:39 PM