maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

"Own fault or not, I can still be sorry that you had to endure it," Isla informs him, though she doesn't press the matter further. Instead, appreciative of his heads up, the Remedy inclines her head in a nod. "As it happens, that is one of my shifts, so I'll be sure to keep it under lock and key around you unless it's an emergency." You know, one she might have to fly out of.

Asta gets to his feet and Isla cleans up her equipment, putting things away and ensuring there's nothing she's missed before turning back to him - and seeming shocked to see the gift held out for her. "Oh, that-- you didn't need to do that," she says with a warm smile, though the duchess in her knows not to refuse a gift. And as it happens, the gentleman butcher at her shoulder has an eye for taste, Isla's eyes lighting up as she withdraws the dress to hold it up.

"This is beautiful," she breathes. "Thank you so much. But whatever would you have done if I had been a terrible medic?"
passing by, you light up my darkest skies
you take only seconds to draw me in

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Isla - 05-12-2024, 08:20 PM