maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
you made your choice
In that instance, I could entirely understand.” He admits with a soft little chuckle, because gods knew he’d do whatever it took to get out of a spot of danger, even if he went a little haywire later. For now, though, no gore crows to be found, and his arm feeling leagues better than it had while he’d worked on rebuilding the bar, stepping back up to her before he slips his shirt back on in order to offer her gift of thanks.

He inclines his head a little – because he knows he didn’t have to, but it was polite if she was doing him a favor (especially coming in after hours to look at only him. It was fair, wasn’t it?)

His sharp toothed smile widens as she reveals the dress within the bag, satisfied with her reaction of it to the point that the butcher chuckles when Isla asks an important question, one that has him squinting with a teasing lilt of his grin. “Well, then I suppose I would have had to save it for Flora’s grand re-opening?” Bouncing a brow playfully, he turns from her to collect his shirt, slipping it back on to begin buttoning it up. “Though I would have worried it would have given the wrong impression.Courting, perhaps.
Astaroth
do you regret it yet?

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Astaroth - 05-12-2024, 08:33 PM