maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

"Mm, I did notice that you fell in step with him." Isla smiles heading out of the consultation and locking up as she goes. "He's the Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds now, is he not? I don't envy him - I once oversaw the region myself." And gods, it still pulls a string of tension through her shoulders at the memory; Wessex, Bastien, ruling solo, then Sunjata...

Letting out a sigh as if to dismiss the memories, Isla walks them to the front door and steps out into the dying sunshine. It's as she's locking up the exterior of the clinic that Astaroth speaks again, and she glances across at him with a flick of her tail as if to ask if he's hungry or hungry, before the clarification about hunting makes it obvious.

"I know a few places, as it happens. I can show you where ramphire tend to herd. They're easy prey, and fairly large." Gesturing down the street, providing there are no objections, Isla will lead the way.
passing by, you light up my darkest skies
you take only seconds to draw me in

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I enjoy it just a bit too much - by Isla - 05-12-2024, 08:58 PM