[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah was just as reluctant to let Seren go, but he settled himself by sitting close to her enough for their shoulders to brush. He glanced at the stars above wistfully before meeting Seren's eyes with a small smile, "Five years is a long time. But I feel the same." He had grieved her and their friendship, even if she hadn't died. Yet, he'd been all but certain that he would never lay eyes on the Demi-Goddess ever again.

Being with her now, it felt like something in his heart was simply slotting into place. The space that Seren had made for herself alongside Sah's closest friends and family was reawakening from its slumber. It was warm.

"I'm not sure how much you could see from the stars, but I'll tell you everything that I recall." Sah took a moment to place where to begin. "As you know, the war with The Voice happened. We won, and she sacrificed her life to save her Ascended children. At the same time, her actions awoke Dygra and her Ancients. From what I've heard, many of the Ascended have also become Ancients."

The Wild Thunder hummed in thought as he continued, "The politics in Caido have shifted around some, such as Abandoned now being allowed in Stormbreak and the Ancients making the Grounds their home. Deimos and Evie are the current Wardens of Halo, and they're doing an incredible job. We had a brief period of peace, too.  Now, with the arrival of the Family and the Void, we have another looming war on our hands." That was the short and sweet summary, and he paused to let Seren digest it all.

"A lot has happened with our other mutual friends, too." And himself. But Sah didn't want to overwhelm Seren with everything all at once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Sah - 05-13-2024, 10:34 PM