filling the air, like stars
For Safrin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Following the tournament, with a vast amount of lessons learned in the interim, there was nothing he preferred more than to simply return home. To the vast tundra, to the eternal winter and snow, to the unfurling ice and broad, strong walls of the Citadel, to the warm shelter and sanctity of his home and family. And in doing so, he made another stop first - rounding and reciprocating at the shrine, head bowed, offerings placed – a woolen scarf, knitted with the cosmos in mind, an ornate mirror lined with stars, and the strong regard of his loyalty.

It'd been a long while since he’d seen Safrin last. Between warnings, bracelets, dreams, collapses, everything else within Starfall’s expanse, the herald’s health and wellbeing, and his own personal occurrences (especially Erebos), tournaments and the like…time had yielded into Deepfrost. So regret was immediately within his vocals, a long slow breath to unfurl and unwind. “Safrin, my apologies for taking so long to see you. I hope you have recovered well.” His glance went towards the stone, watching, waiting. “I wanted to thank you for everything you provided and strived for. They were wonderful.” The wedding, the honeymoon, the glimmer of stars despite being so far away – striving to try and reach them before everything came undone. “After recent events, I was hoping you might be able to assist with improving upon situations with my gloves,” of the gambler’s variety, held tightly in his hands – a moment he didn’t look upon fondly. And if not, he would understand.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
filling the air, like stars - by Deimos - 05-13-2024, 11:59 PM
RE: filling the air, like stars - by Safrin - 05-18-2024, 12:32 PM
RE: filling the air, like stars - by Deimos - 05-18-2024, 03:10 PM
RE: filling the air, like stars - by Safrin - 05-20-2024, 12:31 PM
RE: filling the air, like stars - by Serendipity - 05-20-2024, 12:31 PM
RE: filling the air, like stars - by Deimos - 05-20-2024, 08:57 PM