(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
Luckily for them, the threat of a child between he and Frey is the most unlikely – given the fact that there was nothing manipulative or coy about Frey’s motivations. As far as Sunjata understood, Frey was understanding and flexible – which made sense, given their status as the sides of nature. Adapt, grow, expand, become. Never manipulation, gaslighting, lying, to get one’s way.

So, with no child to drop in Hotaru’s eyes from a shitty made deal, Sunjata instead offers her what she’d asked for from their shared god, and his lips quirk into a gentle smile to see the reaction and feel the stillness in her side of the bond as the realization occurs. She turns the glowing ball in her hands back and forth and Sunjata lets her take as many moments as she needs, before her dual toned gaze meets his open steel, the smile still toying on his lips. “Yes.” He says, squeezing her hand back, huffing a soft little laugh. “Frey took it out of me and asked if I were willing to agree and sign it. I said yes.” Because even now he still thinks perhaps it would have saved him so much heartache.

It would have saved them so much heartache.

Her forehead meets his and he leans into it like a cat receiving affection, his hand lifting to brush through golden hair to cup the back of her head gently, breathing in her scent as his eyes close. “So it's yours. And it's imbued with everything to keep me from straying from your golden light.” He murmurs softly, before he pulls away, pressing his lips to her forehead in a soft little kiss. “Which, I think right now is the most important thing for us.” Because of the second half of the conversation, but he doesn’t want to sour it immediately with that thought for her, even if he feels particularly fine.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 05-14-2024, 12:00 AM