the waiting game
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Vox," Dahlia hisses at their sibling's arrival, her tone one of affection and exasperation both. Rolling her shoulders delicately as if to readjust herself after his unconventional greeting, she brushes her hands across the fabric of her dress to release whatever static is left behind, and offers a much more indulgent smile to Pierce as he arrives. All present and accounted for. They can begin.

Angling herself towards Dorian to listen, her cerulean gaze grows dark with an almost feral curiosity, and she hisses in a breath to school herself from asking for further, much messier details. Instead, as her name curls across full lips and hits the air, she permits a smile. "Alas, I do not think he won that tournament you witnessed, or we likely would already know." Still, she can always refocus her efforts if he wishes.

"Stormbreak has been brought to heel," she continues. "I intend to make my mark there quite clear in the near future. Its Spyglass is quite something." She means, of course, the location - the observatory where they might keep an eye on the rest of Caido. But Everest is worth an honorable mention, too.
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the waiting game - by Dorian - 05-11-2024, 11:00 AM
RE: the waiting game - by Dahlia - 05-11-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: the waiting game - by Vox - 05-11-2024, 11:35 AM
RE: the waiting game - by Pierce - 05-11-2024, 04:44 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Dorian - 05-13-2024, 07:31 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Dahlia - 05-14-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Pierce - 05-18-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Vox - 05-20-2024, 12:09 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Dorian - 05-20-2024, 12:22 PM