[se] about to make it everyone else's problem
Gifts SE
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 27 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6429
melita

She snagged at a small satchel of lemon drops next, her spite and pettiness carrying her through when otherwise she might be moping and melancholic. The words and inquiries of things upon ‘the other side’ still remained in the back of her mind, but he wasn’t the one to ask, and she’d probably already irritated Ronin enough for a season. “Oh, I have no desire to be the bigger person,” she aimed with a little shrug. Never had been. Probably never would be. If someone deserved her ire, vengeance, attitude, or anything else, than she gave it without remorse.

Humming under her breath, somewhat self-soothing and reminding her of her mom, her fingers went to assorted jelly beans too, and then a tin of chocolate bark. Indulgent, but those who would be receiving the gifts deserved them, especially after the last day. “I could turn invisible and then punch him.” Her eyes rounded over to his, gauging a reaction. “I have wild magic too, but that seems to be totally random.” And difficult to plot around. “Or I could just shoot him with my arrows.”
salvation doesn't look like light

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] about to make it everyone else's problem - by Melita - 05-14-2024, 08:13 PM