best believe i'm still bejeweled
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
charlie
The Climb was never still. Even when the Crust appeared old and ancient (and it was, by most standards), everything was still constantly in flux. It was no wonder Dygra had made her home here amidst the churning lava and glittering chasms of gemstones, but the Climb hadn't always looked the way it did today.

Once upon a time when Caido was more or less one large continent and Halo wasn't the icy ballsack we know it as today, "The Climb" stretched over miles and miles, not limited to one small spurt of volcanic activity. In fact, there were multiple volcanoes in those days, spanning a range that nearly rivalled that of the Cordillera but composed entirely of fire and hot flows of lava. But nothing stays put for long, as Dygra teaches us, and so what was once a vast playground of heat and carnage was eventually reduced down to one island (mostly because of the freezing and thawing of what would eventually become Halo. Those frosty bastards).

But, entropy is not the enemy of fate, such that despite having been turned to stone over five centuries past, it just so happened that as two wandering ancients passed through, enough movement in the lava flows had finally revealed the tomb where a long-forgotten ancient had been left to while away eternity in a stony-slumber.
they say i did something bad
then why'd it feel so good?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 05:18 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 12:39 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 01:47 PM