best believe i'm still bejeweled
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// we haven't won, and if we win, //
Danta explains the year and seems far more intrigued in the idea of the variety of parties that the petite blonde with stunning, immaculate makeup despite being asleep for years, mentions. Astaroth remains silent, keeping his sharp grin aimed at her in greeting as she starts to explain. Dark brows lift and the grin broadens, helping her out of the rocky hole before he stands up straight. “I will have to test that.” He hums, thoughtfully regarding the idea of flowers making meat sweeter.

But, she’s distracted again by the realization as it sinks in, and he gives her the time to let it sink in, before his voice rumbles again and he casts a dark gaze toward Danta. “We are, yes.” He places both of his hands on the cane, his tail waving behind him. “Dygra is as perfect and generous as always.” He confirms, dipping his chin a little. “I had heard she had gone into a slumber not unlike us for a time. At any rate, welcome back.
Astaroth
// and if the morning light sets in, we've cheated fate again //

Messages In This Thread
best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 05:18 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Astaroth - 05-17-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 12:39 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 01:47 PM