best believe i'm still bejeweled
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
"Never, no," Danta quips back to Asta with a debonair smile. He never minds, not when it comes to an opportunity to needle at his friend. As for Charlie, he leaves the taller Ancient to make his gentlemanly introductions, Danta meanwhile wondering if he needs to shield his eyes against the brightness of her bubbly personality. Either way, he similarly steps aside to let her go to the lava pools if she needs to, only to suddenly find an arm about his shoulders.

"Right. Yeah." He narrows cold eyes up at the other man. "It's where the majority of our kin are living these days. Much colder than you might be used to, but we are working on a portal that will let us go between there and here. Anyway." Purposely not making mention of the fact that they have far from taken over Caido, Danta offers Charlie a fanged smile.

"Would you like to come and see it? Wonderful as The Climb is, it can get rather lonely up here nowadays."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 05:18 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Dantalion - 05-18-2024, 09:42 AM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 12:39 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 01:47 PM