[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
If Charlie minded at all the sudden interruption, she certainly didn't show it. Perhaps it was because she recognized Maea as a fellow ancient, or perhaps because she knew that she could handle whatever intrusion her pale counterpart tried to bring was anyone's guess. Raising her gaze, her lips painted with a colour so close to blood one might wonder what it was, the priestess flashed the other woman a fire-bright smile before beckoning her closer. "This?" Thinking it rather obvious, Charlie pauses for a moment to make sure she'd understood Maea's question, before shrugging and explaining.

"This is a blood ritual. I like to do it when the moon is full so that I can really appreciate the colour of the blood." Charlie explains enthusiastically. "First you cut the pig's throat, and the first blood you spill you use to paint Dygra's symbols on your body. The rest you try and collect in the urn for later. Then you feast, and then you bathe in the blood! Normally it's done with a larger group, but..." Charlie frowns, sadness momentarily darkening her vibrant features. "Well...hey! You're here! Do you wanna join? I can't eat this lady all by myself."
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 01:37 PM