[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
Beaming brightly at Maea as she tentatively agreed, Charlie glanced over her shoulder at the log before nodding. "Yep! I was going to wash the inside in blood and then leave it here as a tribute to Dygra. I like to leave a marking after I've done a ritual, you know, out of respect." Respect for who or what Charlie didn't say, but no matter how wildly decadent her methods seemed, there was reason to all of it.

Probably.

Raising the temperature by increasing the width of the flame circle, Charlie nods toward Maea's robes. "You can take those off. I promise I won't let us get cold." Based on how the blonde was dressed, she clearly was going to use every inch of her skin as a canvas to write a love letter to Dygra upon. "Only if you want to. We can always just use your hands and face if that's better for it." That it wasn't Charlie's first blood-sacrifice was the reason she was so comfortable, but as a priestess from the days of old, she'd also walked new-ancients through the process enough times to know that stripped down to almost nothing and being finger-painted with blood often took a moment to get used to.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 02:10 PM