[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
"I see." Sort of. The kind of worship Maea had grown up with was very different, but only in the details. Her father had been devout, and as a result she had been too. Still was, in many ways, though her allegiances were very uncertain lately. At least she understood the desire to be respectful.

She did choke up on being asked to strip, however. Color flushed her pale cheeks, betraying her reluctance. In front of a complete stranger? No, actually, knowing the woman wouldn't have made an ounce of difference. Her shoulders were coming up, the desire to back out entirely searing her tongue. Until an alternative was offered.
Dizzy with relief Maea leaped on the chicken safe option, and nodded fervently. "Yes, that. I would prefer... I've never done anything like this before." But she was trying to learn, right? Trying to fit in, and adapt - change is everything. So here's to learning the new - old - ways.

"What should I do?"
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Maea - 05-18-2024, 02:27 PM