[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"No problem!" Charlie chirped soothingly, smiling at Maea. "And if you change your mind, especially when the blood starts flowing, don't be afraid to shed down to whatever feels best." For Charlie, that was almost always next to nothing.

"Okay, so first, we're going to cut her throat just a little. Pigs have pretty thick skin so she won't even really feel it. But that's the most special blood. I'll put the sigils on you first, just on your face and hands, and then you can do me. It's more about the intention of it, so don't worry about getting it wrong or being too precise. It's going to get messy later, anyway." Breezing through the explanation, it was clear the ancient had not only done this before, but walked a beginning through too, such that no part of Charlie's expression or mannerisms seemed to indicate she was anything but pleased to have Maea taking part.

'Then we'll cut her throat. Nice and fast. Fear spoils the meat anyway. We'll collect it in that, and then..." Smiling, Charlie waggles her eyebrows. "Then we eat. You can shift if you want, or not. Up to you."

Rising up onto her knees, she gives the sow a soft pat as she picks up the dagger behind her back. "Ready?"
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 02:39 PM