[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

Pressing her shoulder lightly into his, Seren listened quietly as her friend laid out the events that he had lived through in her absence. Most of it she was familiar with, but she let him tell it anyway. It made it more real than the imagery her mother had let her see, and far more weighty to have it spill from the lips of one she cared about.

Tilting her head to nudge against his, her sigh carried with it a scent of lilacs and, more strangely, of paint. "I'm sorry I wasn't there," she said quietly. "I should have been. Even if only to lighten your loads..." It was a regret she might never get over, no matter how she understood why her mother had sheltered her as she had. "What of our friends? I do know that Hotaru had her children, and... that one of them has passed on." Sadness shadowed her eyes. She had been the first to hear of the existence of the twins; she had been looking forward to seeing them grow up. That was yet another regret that weighed on her. In a strange way, they were her siblings. That she didn't even know them - it was downright shameful.
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Seren - 05-18-2024, 04:11 PM