best believe i'm still bejeweled
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// we haven't won, and if we win, //
Fuck you.” Astaroth says through a smile, hushed and quiet for Danta’s quips. His smile is aimed precisely at the ball of bloody sunlight they’d just uncovered and he’s keen to learn more, already a giant fan of nearly everything she speaks of.

South, darling.” He hums, his rich tone accented at odds with Danta’s own, purposefully looking away toward the blonde at his side while Charlie steps into the lava pools and lifts her dress high, keen to give her some privacy as she does so (though he doubts she cares about it, given her curiosity on whether the orgy had started, but ah well.) “Unfortunately, they likely are. But there’s no saying you can’t get or make more.” Just as with his cane, it was different from before but harbored the full intention of being remade into what he once had.

He steps forward toward the pool, cane clicking as he nods to both her and Danta, excitement gleaming in the darkness of his gaze. “Perhaps we should make a stop in Torchline first?” He suggests, only perhaps more politely than Danta had literally left him to his own devices once they’d landed in the tropical region.
Astaroth
// and if the morning light sets in, we've cheated fate again //

Messages In This Thread
best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 05:18 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-17-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-18-2024, 12:39 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Astaroth - 05-18-2024, 04:12 PM
RE: best believe i'm still bejeweled - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 01:47 PM