[se] about to make it everyone else's problem
Gifts SE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
Her laughter is welcoming, and while he makes the purchase for the ice cream gift, he plucks a gold trinket from the space as she comes to join him, precisely at the time the merchant is wrapping everything up. “I want all the details.” He laughs alongside her, hoping to get information on every second of what occurred, to live vicariously through her for a moment, however fleeting it might be.

As for what he’s up to, he takes his gifts and steps so she can make her purchase, leaning lightly on the table while they speak and she pays before he dutifully follows her. “Mm, not much admittedly. Frey’s shrine is completed in King’s End, we’re working on a main road, and I’m planning on a town to get started in the main thoroughfare.” But that’s all of his region, and he tilts his head a little toward her. “Ru became a demigod for Frey and so we’ve been working on figuring out what all she can do.” He hums, listing off the more personal things before he shrugs a shoulder lightly and gives her a little soft smile. “I have been debating something recently, and would like opinions if you don’t mind?” He’s trying to be more open about everything, especially with Melita. “I want to ask her to marry me.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] about to make it everyone else's problem - by Sunjata - 05-18-2024, 05:11 PM