[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
While Maea flinched, Charlie waited patiently, not unlike a horse trainer who knows when to push, when to pull, and when simply to let the animal navigate a new experience in its own time. With a soft smile and nothing but affection and a bubbly-enthusiasm Maea would likely come to associate with the blonde, Charlie painted a crescent on each of the silver-toned girl's cheeks. "Waxing and waning." She explains softly. "Another symbol of change."

Hovering her fingers over the other girl's lips, Charlie pauses, her blue eyes a strange violet in the fiery warmth of the circle around them. The tension was clear in nearly every fibre of Maea that Charlie could see, and it didn't take a great deal of imagination to picture her muscles tightly coiled beneath the robes she wore. "The dots on your lips represent past, present, and future, that you might think on them as you satisfy yourself in what comes next." Should she allow it, Charlie would softly, with all the respect and reverence of a first kiss, press her finger three times across Maea's lips before retreating. If not, Maea would see nothing but patient understanding on the other girl's face.

"Now, will you do me?"
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-19-2024, 01:18 PM