[se] sorry but you just got in my way
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
when I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them all
And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks
There's a lovely moment where it feels like maybe things will work. Where her hands fit perfectly into his, and the sunlight softens her knife-sharp cheekbones, and the scent of her perfume is floral and warm and as familiar as his own. Where neither of them smiles, because neither of them is trying to fake it, to hide the layers of confusion and hurt beneath affected ease. Koa's heart skips, willing, wanting, denial an easy and oft-sought rhythm he's danced to time and time again.

It doesn't last. Flora's chin lifts in a way he's all too familiar with, and Koa closes in response, frustration flickering fire-bright in the copper of his eyes. "Aww, you're too kind. The trick is mud baths and a cutting sugars- or all food, really." He doesn't let his smile falter at her barbed 'compliment', but something sharpens in the curve of his mouth, feathering the edge of a now-clenched jaw. So that's how it's gonna be, his hands seem to say as they shift over her fingers, which now feel foreign and abrasive in his.

Technically he's already complimented her, but it would be ungentlemanly not to do it again. "Your dress is gorgeous. You're certainly the most eye-catching person here." Gaudy is the implication, the sequins reflected in his glittering eyes.
Koa Carpenter
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service

Messages In This Thread
[se] sorry but you just got in my way - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 08:57 PM
RE: [se] sorry but you just got in my way - by Koa - 05-19-2024, 04:09 PM