[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"Don't worry." Charlie said softly. "It isn't meant to last." Not the painted lips, not the sigils. All would be destroyed in a wonderful display of worship soon enough.

"Perfect." The ancient praised. "Exactly like that." Her encouragement was ripe in her smile, in the fullness of her cheeks and the way her eyes sparkled with the shapes slowly appearing on her skin.

"Next, is entirely unknown." Reaching for one of the larger daggers, Charlie held it out for Maea. Though every part of the ancient itched to simply tear into the sow as she was, to bury herself inside of her ribcage and writhe around that she might be born anew, there were things worth waiting for. "As soon as you slit her throat, I'll place the urn. Then we eat. Only once we are completely satisfied will we move on."
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-19-2024, 04:25 PM