[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
With the worst part over - or so she thought - the white-haired girl actually relaxed a bit. The heft of the knife on her palm was far more familiar than anything else so far, and she flipped it expertly in her hand to get a feel for the weight. Testing the edge she found it sharp; that was good. That would make the cut easier to place.

"I'll change, once we feast," she decided, finding it best to announce it so that the sudden appearance of a tiger wouldn't cause a stumble in the proceedings. "When you're ready..."
Making sure that the woman was situated well with the urn, Maea placed a red-stained hand on the sow's shoulder to steady herself. She took a deep breath, placed the knife against the thick neck... and cut a deep, long gash into the animal's throat. The pained squeal was cut short, a moment of struggle against the binding and the dread soon faded as crimson spilled from the wound.

Moving out of the way, Maea put the knife down with trembling hands. Hunger... she was so fucking hungry. Could they eat now? Was it finally alright to put an end to the awful emptiness within?
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Maea - 05-19-2024, 04:46 PM