[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
And I only needed one more touch
Another taste of devouring rush
Whatever she wanted? Ah, but wasn't that a bit too much freedom to afford someone who barely knew whether to get out of bed in the morning. At least there wasn't much to choose between here. If it meant blood on the tongue, that was good enough. No need to get elaborate.

Shifting, the white tiger set upon the sacrifice like she'd never eaten before. Getting through the thick hide with tooth and claw, she lost herself in the meal, the relief of giving in to the hunger second to the reprieve from her worries about what she was eating. Having a choice in the matter only worked while she was in possession of her own senses. The idea of losing those... it did not bear thinking.
Much munching and chewing and licking later, the tigress flopped to the ground. Gorged and thoroughly sated, there was an urge to begin cleaning herself off. She hesitated though, and looked over a shoulder for a sign of the wyrm within the carcass. Did she have to change back? In this form the blood soaking through her fur was not unpleasant. Merely a dessert after a grand feast.
But the room was so quiet
Whose side am I on?
Base by Skylark, Art by Midjourney
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Maea - 05-19-2024, 08:55 PM