[se] about to make it everyone else's problem
Gifts SE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
Oh, please do.” Sunjata trills back to her, meeting that vicious grin with a too toothy one of his own – excited to see the fall out when it happens and absolutely wanting details and a play by play. But, as it stands, they buy their items and meander down to the next shop, scanning the scarf shop and lingering by one that’s golden threads shine in the light. It’s a dual versatile one, though, not just a scarf but could also be transformed into a bag if needed, and he plucks it from the hanger to purchase as well when her question reaches him.

His steel gaze meets hers and there’s nothing but openness in it when he nods, offering a small smile. “I think so. It’s been over a year since we started this reconnecting… And it’s been easier. Better. You know how shitty I am at words, but she has the attuned bond now. It makes it easier.” Because where he couldn’t convey his words in a way that made them make sense or were nice or helpful, the feeling he could pour into her of his intentions and emotions certainly made up for his lack in abilities.

He clears his throat and his gaze averts a little toward the scarf in his hand, to Nate’s ring still sat on his finger as he swallows. “She was going to marry Nate and I, before everything went downhill and we lost her.” And buildings in this very region caught flame and relationships seemed broken beyond repair, and he’d fucked up time and time and time again.But, she loved Nate too, and I don’t know. I don’t think he’d disapprove.” His tattooed shoulder rises and falls in a shrug and he looks back toward her, jaw working a little as he awaits her reaction – clearly wanting her opinion on the matter before he makes any decisions.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] about to make it everyone else's problem - by Sunjata - 05-20-2024, 05:37 AM