[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
Careful of the claws and teeth scoring through the sow's body, Charlie devoured the beast from the inside. Slithering down her throat and curling around her vertebrae, the wyrm ate nearly her entire (present) body weight in flesh before she found herself growing pleasantly sluggish. Aware that Maea had pulled away at some point, Charlie slithered through the vast opening the tigress had opened in the sow, and shifted back right then and there. Instantly the white of her gown began to soak up the blood, catching bitches of viscera and splinters of bone to create wholly random and chaotic patterns on the cloth.

All of Maea's delicate work was gone, such was the gore covering the blonde's entire body. With a fanged and lazy grin, Charlie looked at the tiger with approval as she stretched her arms over her head. "You can stay shifted, if you want, or not. It's whatever you want. Whatever feels good." She says before rising and moving towards the urn of blood.

"This part is about cleansing ourselves through blood. It also acts as a lubricant for any sexual aspects you might want to include, but that's entirely up to you. I always like to orgasm at least once during my worship. What better example is there of what Dygra is, than how just a few movements of the body can lead to such a vast feeling of pleasure?" Smiling, Charlie dipped one hand into the urn before lifting it and letting the blood drip down her arm. It was sleek and hot, coating her like a second skin in a way that had shivers racing down her spine despite the ring of fire around them.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 02:11 PM