[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
Hesitating, Maea hovered on the edge of the smoldering embers. Plucking a piece of hair from her cheek, she watched how it glistened ruby red in the flickering light.
"No. Well... I don't know. It's just... such a private thing. Why should I give that to someone I don't know? I'm sure you're a nice person, but since we don't know each other it wouldn't mean anything, it would just be throwing my neck out for nothing. How am I to know that you won't mock me for my weaknesses the moment I do something you dislike?"

Frowning, she looked back at the woman whose name she didn't even know. Asking now might be taken for an invite, or a concession. But... for some reason her feet wasn't carrying her off just yet. Maybe it was just curiosity, wanting to hear the answer.

Maybe she hoped someone would tell her that she was wrong to Think the way she did.
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Maea - 05-20-2024, 08:05 PM