[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"It only needs to be a private thing if that's what brings you the most pleasure. And if it does, then that's all I want for you." The blonde says, her near-black eyes warm and nonjudgmental in the firelight, before her bloodied lips press closed as she listens.

"Well..." There were of course a number of ways one might answer that, but Charlie was Charlie to her core, so she Charlie'd in response: "Because I only do things that bring me pleasure, and mockery just isn't one of them. What possibly happiness could it bring me, to try and knock someone down? Especially when it's one of my own kind, worshiping our goddess?" The blonde was not so naive to think there weren't such people in the world, but she wasn't one.

"Nothing in this world is ever wrong, and nothing is ever right. Ask Dygra and she'll tell you the same. Things just are, and they're always changing. What is thought of as right in one minute or decade, is condemned in the next." Shrugging, Charlie presses the tip of her finger on the still surface of the blood, watching as the rings warble outward; perfect at first, before wobbling and bleeding into one another.

"That's why it's important to be true to the things that bring you pleasure, and not just physically." She adds.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-20-2024, 08:15 PM