[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
There it was again. That radiance, the glowing strength that came with confidence. Danta had it, and Hotaru had it, and just like it had drawn her to Sunjata it drew her towards this person now. Like the sun, like bonfires in the night, like something colorful and beautiful that could be a fruit, a flower, or lethal poison. How was she supposed to know which it would be? Compared to any of them she felt cold and dark and rigid, curled up like a snake ready to strike at anything that came too close. Surely that had to be better than risk being stepped on?

Except... it was exhausting, always being on her guard. And she was tired of being cold, and alone, and afraid.

Overwhelmed, she realized that her eyes were tearing up and hastily turned away. "I'm sorry," she said again, "I don't  - I don't know. I barely know who I am anymore, or what I like. Pleasure, that just seems like a good way to get screwed over again." Sniffling and hating that she couldn't keep her emotions in check, she glanced at the blood within the urn. Theoretically it should be horrific and repulsive, yet no matter how she searched herself for those reactions, they simply weren't there. It was confusing.
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Maea - 05-20-2024, 08:52 PM