[se] about to make it everyone else's problem
Gifts SE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
You’re right.” Sunjata says softly, letting the smile grace his face as he nods his head, giving her the agreement that for once comes from the Flood with a clear head. “It’s just… Sometimes I mean one thing but get the words wrong or the explanations and it’s where the attuned bond helps. Because she can feel what I mean, even if I get it wrong.” And after having so many near death experiences, the Flood has lost a fair amount of his ability to focus on that part of his life.

But the subject swings to Nate and he makes his purchase, tucking it under his arm to almost hide it while he watches her focus on a crimson piece of fabric. He wants her opinions on it, and it’s vital for him that she understands – because she’s his niece and he’s spent this entire time trying to repair the relationships he’s broken, and he thinks he’s doing a pretty damn good job so far. And to be honest, he doesn’t want to lose her by running head first into stupid shit again.

Which makes the next point that much more vital. “I know, that’s why I was asking you if it was too soon. But I wanted to ask her in Longheat, so there’s plenty of time.” He shrugs casually before he reaches up with his free hand to run through his short crop of hair, lips twisting into a face that seems to say kind of?Yes and no..?” He starts to say with a small sigh. “Nothing official because I wanted it to be a surprise, but, part of her becoming a demigod and having us do our… Duties, I suppose, was her potential worry that I may make the same mistakes I made before regarding my heart. So Frey and I ensured that wouldn’t happen.” It had ultimately been Frey’s idea, but Sunjata had gone with it, thinking that in the past it would have solved so many issues from the get-go.

They took my heart and asked me to sign it and give it to her if I was serious about her and I. Not my literal heart, of course, but… I did it and did give it to her because I wanted to prove to her that it would be different this time.” Which was sort of like a marriage proposal now that he thinks about it, but there was no ring. Just a heart.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] about to make it everyone else's problem - by Sunjata - 05-21-2024, 01:39 AM