[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"Tears are normal, there's no need to apologize." Charlie called after Maea, resting her fingers softly against the rim of the urn as her tail wrapped around her feet.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, you could know exactly who are and wake one day and decide to be someone else entirely.  There's nothing special about knowing who you are. Not when you can feel it instead, and.." Charlie pauses. Not because she doesn't know what to say next, but because she doesn't want it to get lost in the bluster of her normal sun-bright deliver. "You seem to feel very deeply, but from what I've seen in just the past few minutes, it's almost like you're ashamed to be who you are, not that you don't know.. At the end of the day, all we are is what we like, what we want, and what we don't." A tiger couldn't change its stripes, and similarly, neither could any of them change the things that kept them up at night, the things they wanted to covet, the ways in which they wanted to express themselves.

"You should never apologize for saying no to something, but equally...you should never apologize for saying yes, either."
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-21-2024, 07:35 PM