[SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah

Sah relaxed marginally at the sound of Hadama's voice. The villi had gone down shockingly fast, but the sounds of not-so-distant wailing suggested that they weren't completely out of the clear.

The King's question made Sah reach up and rub the back of his neck sheepishly, "The same purpose as you, it seems." The Abandoned looked at the altar with a wistful expression, "After....after what happened...I needed to be close to Safrin. He swallowed harshly, I couldn't bring myself to stay in Torchline, not with all of the looks I was getting, so I came here and told her everything through prayer. I'm sure she already knew...but I thought she should hear it from me." The last thing Sah wanted for his sworn Goddess to think was that he'd try to hide his mistakes from her or deceive her in any way.

Sah glanced at Hadama with a tired expression, meeting the observant eyes studying him, "I suppose you have questions." Melita was a Demi-god and a citizen of Torchline. Hadama was well in his right to interrogate him.
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Hadama - 05-14-2024, 10:39 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 05-15-2024, 02:54 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 05-22-2024, 03:32 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-05-2024, 02:57 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-14-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-14-2024, 03:04 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-23-2024, 02:36 AM