[SE] There is light in the darkness
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 830
Zavien
He laughed, thinking about Boreal being doted on. "I imagine it's hard to compete with a dragon, but I still doubt that's true!" Zavien had never had siblings of his own, but he'd always dreamed of sharing his life with a large family. Now he was determined to make a family of friends.

Listening closely to Tal list his struggles, he gave the man a sympathetic smile. "That sounds difficult and your feelings are genuine. I can see how much you care for your loved ones." He took a step closer to show support but didn't want to impede on his personal space. Although he could see how much the issues were weighing on him, Zavien was slightly jealous at the amount of people Tal cared about. Pushing away his personal feelings, he said, "You're one person Tal, with a lot of other things going on. I'm sure your friends will understand, but if it bothers you that much, I'm sure they would be pleasantly surprised to hear from you. Maybe stop by or send them a letter? Or maybe even a gift? Small gestures can go a long way." It helped that it was the holiday season. Sometimes people just needed to be reminded that someone was thinking about them, that they still cared.

He was more concerned about this missing friend. With a narrowing of his eyes, he asked, "Who is missing?" Maybe there was a way for him to help.
Keep your face to the sunshine,
And you cannot see a shadow.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] There is light in the darkness - by Talyson - 05-05-2024, 09:12 PM
RE: [SE] There is light in the darkness - by Zavien - 05-23-2024, 08:11 AM