(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
HOTARU

Hotaru should have known that Frey could see to the heart of her and know that every word she spoke was so much more than metaphorical. It's not something she could have ever anticipated could be done, but that's what she gets for doubting the power of her herald. And if there was any doubt left, wondering if Sunjata would have agreed, well - it's clear she doesn't need to worry, not anymore.

As his hand threads through her hair to cup the back of her head she leans into it, certain it's the only thing keeping her tethered to the earth right now. Her surprise is like a rain shower through the golden euphoria in the bond. An enchantment to ensure he can't stray? Her eyes are wide as he kisses her brow, and her hand flexes around his fingers. "You're sure?" It's scarcely a whisper, and she wouldn't be surprised if her mouth forms the words but they come from the heart to reach him through the bond instead. It's a level of commitment she can scarcely comprehend. Surely Frey can reverse it if they could enact it, but loopholes hardly matter when the only thing that could take his heart from her is for her to break it in her own hands now.

She's done it once. She can't pretend it isn't possible. But she won't let it happen - never again.

"Would you want mine?" It's an open offer, and she pulls away enough to look into his eyes even though his soul is bare to her in ways the eyes can't replicate. "Though it has always been yours." Straying has never been a concern. Even so, this is a commitment to a level that supersedes even marriage (and he would hear the half-formed thought of that in the bond, flustered and darting as if she can't look at it straight on even in her own head). Hotaru isn't afraid to offer him the same. "But I hear something else you're wanting to tell me too. What is it, hart konig?" With his heart cradled in one hand, pressing it up against her chest as if she could store it inside beside her own, there is surely nothing he can tell her that she can't withstand now.
Pull you in, but don't you get too close
Love you now, but not tomorrow
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Hotaru - 05-25-2024, 02:18 AM