(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
If I wasn’t sure, liefde, I wouldn’t have agreed to it.” He murmurs softly, lips pressing softly against her forehead before he withdraws slightly, her hand flexing around his fingers as he indulges within the sunlit showers of their shared bond, the happiness she provides within them. As she withdraws, Sunjata’s steel gaze is soft as it finds her dual toned ones, his smile soft and tender and crooked when she asks if he would want hers. “It’s never been a problem for you in the past.” He says, lifting her hand to his lips, to the edge of his stubbled cheek to press against there.

Not to mention, he could keep her safe, but for how long given the situation that he’s in currently – one that she brings up, while the glowing remnants of his heart with his signature inscribed within sits against her chest.

He takes a steadying breath and pulses all his love and adoration through the bond as he focuses on her face. “I think it’s really important that Frey gave us this option, because they uh… Also found out that I am ”evolving”.” His freehand lifts to add the air quotes around, wincing slightly. “Their words, not mine.” He clarifies, before he exhales a sigh and looks away from her, down to the heart pressed against her chest. “I have the void in me..? But I feel fine. And Frey said so long as I felt fine that it was nothing to worry about. So… Needless to say, I figure given the current state of things, someone will find out and try to make it a terrible thing for us, so you are the first to know aside from Frey. And Frey is not concerned about it so far.” His head tilts a little as he looks back up toward her, as if a hint ashamed (unsure how it had even happened, but that it was here to stay within him so it seemed).
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 05-25-2024, 05:49 PM