(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
He tilts his head into her touch like she’s the first bout of sunshine to a sunstarved flower, letting the warmth and pulse of his love hit her wave after wave when he announces the part he’s been dreading to bring up – but knows that he has to before the potential of someone else finding out. And while it doesn’t work to alleviate all of the fear, it does give her a spot to hold onto, to not get wrapped up and pulled asunder with it, and when she speaks he nods – letting his steel gaze focus on her with such an intensity that he hadn’t even known he would be capable of with such vulnerability. Perhaps that’s the void. Perhaps it’s the trust in their relationship. He doesn’t know.

What he does know is that he loves her. And he exhales a low and slow sigh as uncertainty flares within him briefly. “Maybe it was because she was injured? I’m completely fine.” She’s seen his body, seen that every inch of him was intact. Just… Purple on the inside. He thinks a little harder on what Frey had said exactly, and summarizes it the best that he can. “They said that the Family are predators that want to take over, but that’s how nature works. Either fight, evolve, submit, or die. They’ve decided mine is the evolution.” He surmises the best he can, even if it’s clunky and from memory which everyone knows is not great, coming from him. But it’s still a start.

He works his jaw a little despite it, and surges up to catch her lips in a desperately needed kiss, pressing up enough to pin the heart between both of their chests. “That’s why I wanted to give it to you as soon as I could.” Just in case.

He wanted to be safe instead of sorry. Again.
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 05-30-2024, 01:13 AM