maybe we can slow dance in the dark
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
a romantic, candelit dinner would be incomplete
Her sass could nearly brighten his dark gaze with the amusement that bleeds from him, evident in the grin that spreads. One that has him inclining his head to her follow up, pleased as punch to hear that they’d come to the same sentiments. “I was hoping you might say that.” He muses with a soft little laugh, fully intending on letting their catch ups revolve around tea sets and different blends and perhaps books, now that the butcher has some down time.

But those thoughts fade as he starts to become more blunt once more, unsure how exactly to describe the fact that it wasn’t so much of a preference as it was a ’it happens pretty rarely and when it does it’s usually bloody and something tells me not many people appreciate that’ when he catches her glance over his shoulder toward the Maverick and Astaroth playfully rolls his eyes at the thought – even if she was absolutely fucking correct on that one. Wow.

Something he slips aside for later, wondering how obvious it might be. And what exactly that meant. But she gives him the opening he seeks when she says a same for the rest of us, because that grin spans again and he cocks his head a little. “Once again, it isn’t that I wouldn’t. I simply happen to think I’ll ruin my wonderful reputation should I indulge.” Because right now he was every ounce a gentleman. But without a strong leash to hold him back, that gentleman could become monster in the blink of an eye.

The music starts to stop, however, and Astaroth slows with it before bowing to her, taking her hand gently to lift to his lips to plant a gentle kiss to the back of it. “You are the best dance partner I think I have ever had. Of course I will always ask for a dance with you.” Flashing her a wink, Astaroth steps back, allowing her to mingle once more before he’ll depart to collect his cane.
Astaroth
without all this blood /////

Messages In This Thread
maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Astaroth - 05-29-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 07:41 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Astaroth - 05-29-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 07:53 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 08:42 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Isla - 05-29-2024, 09:00 PM
RE: maybe we can slow dance in the dark - by Astaroth - 05-30-2024, 01:23 AM