[se] sorry but you just got in my way
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
& if you never bleed you're never gonna grow
"Aww, I suppose that's what explains the complete loss of muscle, mmm?" It felt undeniably good to lash out at Koa while wearing a smile, while dancing seamlessly through dozens of others who were praising their partners with no idea at all of the venom being thrown in their midst. It was petty and childish but gods it wasn't as though Flora could just fall into Koa's arms and declare the whole thing a mistake, now could she?

"I'm surprised you even noticed given how forgettable I seem to be to you."

Very good, very good! Now that we're all warmly acquainted, lets move onto your partner's favourite physical feature!

Tightening her fingers around Koa's while her smile likewise sharpened, Flora had to force her thoughts away from features of the dragoon that she did genuinely like by reminding her of the things Ronin had previously said about Koa. "Well, I think your best feature is definitely your back. Though maybe it's just because that's the part of you I see the most." Sneaking out of my bedroom. Running away. Leaving.

Messages In This Thread
[se] sorry but you just got in my way - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 08:57 PM
RE: [se] sorry but you just got in my way - by Flora - 05-30-2024, 04:13 PM