[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"Has it ever been good enough for you?" Charlie implores gently. "Because that's where you have to start." The blonde doubted if it had based on what had been said and done thus far, and that was surely the worst part of it all, from where Charlie was standing. Or, kneeling.

Not needing to prompt, the priestess let Maea release as much as would freely come, only nodding understandingly in certain places. Though the blood in the urn would cool before long, Charlie could heat it again if necessary, so she was happy to set aside the next steps in her ritual in lieu of hearing out her silver-haired companion. "Fear helps us understand. It isn't something to feel ashamed of. But...it can be a complicated emotion too. Sometimes when we think we're afraid, really we're just anxious, or uncomfortable, but those things are okay too. All of it is. Never hide from how you feel."

Closing her eyes and nodding in emphatic agreement when it came to the avoidance of pain, Charlie's eyes blinked back open at the mention of blood and sex. "Because we are predators by nature." The blonde explains. "Back when...well, before,  blood was incorporated as a way of embracing who and what we are as Ancients. Blood, like entropy, is messy. Blood which has been spilt can never be unspilt, you know?." Glancing at the carcass of the sow, Charlie smiles thoughtfully. "It's why I always take the time to appreciate the life I take before I do it."

As for sex? Smiling, Charlie's tail flicks a touch around her feet. "A few reasons, I suppose. Even the most mild-mannered of sex is chaos. Going from a bit of physical friction to something utterly indescribable that sets your skin ablaze and releases your mind from your body, if only temporarily?" She sighs. "From what I've seen since being reawakened sex has become such a...a guilty thing." Her nose wrinkles. "But as children of Dygra, we're meant to follow our passions, and for many, those passions almost always come back to some sort of physical pleasures."

But usually sex.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 05-30-2024, 07:18 PM