not a good night to lose control
Danta <3
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
There were a lot of crows around, it was true. Something about the Hollowed Grounds must appeal to them, and for the most part Maea didn't mind them. Unfortunately, they were not the reason for why she had been summoned. She could have spent a night talking about crows and considered it time well spent.

But as Danta's brow went up and his laughter came out less than amused, she grew very still where she stood. Thin fingers closed slowly around the note, and the open expression fell the more he said. She did meet his gaze, though. Much as she'd rather turn on her heels and leave. It wasn't as though she didn't understand him.

"... Ah. I understand. I don't like to be threatened either." A line dug its way across her brow. So he'd have Asta fetch her, would he? As if the man was actually capable of bringing her her anywhere she didn't want to go. "I also dislike seeing my homeland invaded, for a second time. I'm sorry I couldn't keep her out. But I was not the one who threatened you. I did exactly what I was supposed to do. Unless she really was invited without my knowing it?"

Both her eyebrows came up, wondering what the policy towards Stormbreak really was. If there was one at all.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 10:51 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 12:30 PM