not a good night to lose control
Danta <3
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
// you've got a passion in those eyes //
"And yet, you chose to act recklessly rather than with decorum, as befits an Ambassador, unless definitions have changed in the time since I've been asleep?" Danta tilts his head, his gaze growing no softer as she decides to fight fire with fire. Which is exacly his point - being reckless is Danta's job. He's the loose cannon here, and it's why he has his council.

"I am not done," he snaps, before accusations can mount and be levelled any further. "This was not my ball. This was not my conference. I had nothing to do with its planning or execution, and you know it." The flames in the sconces of his office flare brilliantly for a second or two, before he wrestles them back down again.

"If you'd thrown fuel on a fire and stuck around, that would have been one thing. But you ran - hells, you didn't even check in with me. You heeded advice from another leader and you ran, Maea." And to say that the Maverick is ill-equipped to diffuse a situation is putting it mildly; it's all but a miracle (and blunt fear at the time, in truth) that has him still standing before her, breathing.

"Last I checked, I was the leader of this region, was I not? And I know I may be unconventional, but I don't think I've done too fucking badly at it over the past few seasons. I know where my priorities are, at least - do you?"
Dantalion
// so aim it straight and true //
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Dantalion - 05-31-2024, 09:13 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 10:51 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 12:30 PM