not a good night to lose control
Danta <3
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
// you've got a passion in those eyes //
"Uh, no, yes we do," Danta corrects quickly. "Take it from someone who has lived it - if you want to keep your head on your fucking shoulders, you be the best fucking doormat you know how to be when the threat level is that high." He shakes his head, wondering how such a ball of stubborn pride can fit into a vessel as petite as Maea.

"So it isn't my fault, but this wouldn't have happened if I had said something to you," he reiterates, just to make sure he's understanding where and how he's to blame even if she's never said it explicitly in those words. Hissing a curse between his teeth, he reaches across the desk for the half empty bottle of wine he's been working through to refill his glass.

At the remark as her being dragged here by her hair the Maverick can only raise his eyebrows over the wine he's lifted to his lips, because they both know - monster or not - that Astaroth would be less bitchy about it than that. "Well, let's start the conversation this way: no more balls," he sasses, taking a long drink.

"And if you think I'm going to jack off your ego by disagreeing with you, think again. But for the record, we didn't look reasonable, Maea. We looked scared, because we were."
Dantalion
// so aim it straight and true //
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 10:51 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Dantalion - 06-01-2024, 09:45 AM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 12:30 PM