not a good night to lose control
Danta <3
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
Bristling at the idea of groveling just to save her own neck, Maea's eyes narrowed stubbornly. "That doesn't sound like any life worth living to me. Cowering and letting yourself be stepped on is what brought this region to its knees, and I'll be damned before I return to that!" The notion was suffocating, bringing back an old taste of panic she'd nearly been able to leave behind her. Of being stuck, unable to leave, unable to do anything.

Hissing at the way he kept twisting her words around and refusing to notice or acknowledge the meaning, Maea spread her arms wide and gave in to the urge to pace.
"Fine! It's all my fault, I suck, you don't, let's just put our collective heads in the fucking dirt and pretend it will keep the monster away. That's worked so well in the past. Why don't you offer up the keys to the Dusklight while you're at it, I'm sure that will make a good fucking impression. Maybe you'll get a pat on the head like a good boy."

She hadn't been angry with him, but that was quickly starting to change. From where she stood it sounded like the man's only intention was to hide and wait until this storm passed, and she wanted nothing more than to scream in frustration that it would not. Couldn't he see that? Surely he had to realize that much.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 05-31-2024, 10:51 PM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: not a good night to lose control - by Maea - 06-01-2024, 12:30 PM