[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"That makes you sound like a wonderfully clean slate." Charlie says brightly; not empty, not blank, but clean. "You have so many experiences that no one else has. And you died?" The blonde's jaw drops open as if Maea had just said that she'd met some celebrity, rather than lost her life. "Honestly, and I'm only saying this because obviously, you're alive now, but that's so epic. Like, who else can say that?"

Twisting her lips into a pretty pout, the priestess gives Maea a wry look. "I completely agree! That's why I always think it's so important to listen to yourself and know the things that you want and what you don't. It makes it that much easier to choose them." If what Maea wanted was abstinence or privacy, then so be it. If she wanted to take a delicate approach to her bloodlust, so be it.

Watching as the flames turned into soft silhouettes that danced above her head, the priestess sighed adoringly before returning her fire-bright gaze to Maea and standing up away from the urn. "You know what I think you need more than this?" This being the sow, the urn, the blood.

Stretching out one of her hands, Charlie lets the fire slowly billow down her arm as she wiggles her fingers, indicating the other woman could take as much of the fire as she wanted. "Repeat after me: I'm going to do the things I want to do." A pause. "And if I do something I don't want to do, it's because I choose to."
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 06-01-2024, 02:59 PM